Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Let's Be Honest...

Here's the truth.  I need some spring.  Now.  Immediately.  I need baseball and green lawns and new flowers and sunshine and the hope of something better.
I am usually a lover of winter.  At this point, however, there is nothing more I would enjoy than a good tropical vacay.  Also, I work in a music store.  THIS prevents me from taking said vacay. 
I am finding myself being somewhat cranky...I was tempted to run over a pedestrian last week.  I have also had the desire to poke someone in the eye.  With a stick.  I sometimes curse at people that are driving slow, crossing in the middle of the road, scanning coupons at a self checkout, getting between me and mountain dew, or insulting my college basketball team. 
I am hoping that Mr. Sun will come out soon, otherwise, I may be liable to end up in jail for murder or something stupid.  So...come visit.  Bake a file into a cake and pray for sun.

No comments: