Second, I love you to pieces. A bushel and peck and all that jazz.
Third, I would like to say thank you for the following things...
* For always believing in me and my brothers.
* For teaching us the right way to live, even though we don't always do it.
* For being supportive of our weird habits and interests and hobbies.
* For standing up for us.
* For letting us be ourselves, no matter how weird we were.
* For not being afraid to get dirty.
* For letting us play golf with frozen mice off of the deck.
* For being the kind of mom that all of our friends wanted to have.
* For loving us, unconditionally, to the point that it sometimes hurt you.
* For understanding why we needed to dig a large hole in the garden and fill it with water.
* For trying to shield us from the world, but letting us learn on our own.
* For not killing us.
* For being a best friend and at the same time, remembering that you were still a parent.
* For making dang good food. Obviously.
* For learning to adjust. Quickly. And often.
* For not only teaching about the good in the world, but more times than not, showing us how to do it.
* For many more things that I can't currently think of because chances are, they are mushy.
And fourth, I love you. A lot.
Happy Mother's Day!