Happy Valentine's Day! I think that sometimes I focus a lot on the negative....on the drama, on the things that don't matter. So, I thought that I would try and list some of the things that I love!
1. My Husband-He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. No Joke. He may be obnoxious at times (shocker...) but he knows me better than anyone-what I need, how to make me laugh. He is so supportive and kind.
2. My Family-I have the best family anyone could ever ask for. I have an amazing mother and a wonderful father. My brothers are awesome! I have the best in-laws ever...no kidding. And my nieces and nephews...don't even get me started!
3. The Church- Families can be together forever? Thank you. What better thing to strive for? The promise of that is enough for me.
4. My sunbeams- I love my sunbeam class. They are so sweet and open to learning. And really, there is nothing better than hearing my sunbeams sing primary songs at the top of their lungs.
5. My job- Sure, it's stressful, but what isn't? I cannot think of a better use of my time at this point in my life. I have wanted to work here since I was a little girl and now I'm here!
6. My friends- You know who you are. I love you and would not be the person that I am without you. (and your cute kids...)
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!