1. Something I want to see: Italy, the Eiffel Tower, a Yankees game, a Broncos game, my husband as someone's daddy, my family to all be happy.
2. Something that inspires me: Priesthood, family, my husband's patience, my mother.
3. Something that makes me angry: people that are okay with abortion, ignorance, assumptions that don't make sense, complete stupidity.
4. Something that hurts a little: being ignored.
5. Something I've gotten used to: not being perfect all the time.
6. Something I collect: water globes, movies, memories,
7. Something I always carry with me: cell phone, purse, hair brush.
8. Something I want to be: Someone important. A good wife. Somebody's mother.
9. Something I dread: going to work.
10. Something that I have learned: to be patient, to be more understanding, to be okay with who I am.
11. Something I read: books. any.
12. Something I want to understand: everything. I question everything.
13. Someone I'm going to tag: Anyone caught reading this (Yes, that means YOU!) [Directions: copy and paste this into your text window, then erase my answers and add your own.]