Monday, August 10, 2009

Things that make a small town girl happy...


I have officially decided that there is no better way to spend a weekend than doing things that make you smile. Life is way too short to stress out about all of the garbage. So, this weekend, I took a break from the fast lane that I call my life and spent my Saturday having fun. Tim and I went to the "grown-up" side of the Idaho Falls Roaring Youth Jam. We went to the car show, watched the boat races and had a heck of a time! It helped me re-discover that simple things really can make you smile! I am so in love with Tim, with being outside, with classic cars, with life! Funny, how a few shiny cars, a snowcone and spending the day with your best friend can make all the little annoyances and stresses in your life dissappear!












3 comments:

Sherry Kay said...

you guys are still soooo cute! Wish you were going to the reunion. I'm just going to the family day, then I should be able to see the people I want to see.

Terri OConnor said...

you are lookin good!

Rachel said...

I love the pic of you & Tim. You look great! Beautiful as always. :) And yes, I'm missing you. Maybe in a couple months (when things settle down), I'll need to make a run to IF. Whatcha think?