Okay, so I have spent wayyy too long dwelling on the fact that I am obviously not meant to be someone's mommy. In the last little while, I have come to the realization that this is not necessarily a bad thing all the time. So, I have decided that I am going to blog today on the benefits of being DINKs. (double income, no kids)
2. We can sleep through the night.
3. Only 2 suitcases to pack.
4. We can get up and go whenever and wherever we feel like it.
5. No diapers or barf.
6. No macaroni and cheese.
7. I get to watch Disney movies because I WANT TO!
8. Blissfully shopping.
9. Clean car.
10. I get to keep my parents all to myself.
11. We are the favorite aunt and uncle.
12. More time to spend with each other.
13. I don't have to get anyone ready for church but me.
14. I only have to entertain one person during sacrament meeting- Tim. :)
15. No diapers or barf.
However, there are disadvantages... for example...I think that my husband will be the greatest dad ever! My parents deserve to have more grandkids. I want to sew baby clothes. All of our friends have kids and hang out with other people that HAVE KIDS. There are so many negatives about this whole situation, but there are also a lot of positives. So for those of you that feel bad for me, stop. I am happy. I am blissfully happy. How many girls get to be married to Superman? (who, might I add, is my best friend in the whole world..) And maybe, someday, I'll even have a cat! ;)
Hugs and kisses to all!