Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Girls Camp!

G is for the Great time that I had.
I is for the Itchy feeling I got from the horseflies on steroids.
R is for Rest and Relaxation of which I had none.
L is LOVE! (that's something I have a lot of...)
S is for Smorritos-what else? Oh, yeah...and Starburst.
C is for the Christmas Carols we sang in the rain.
A is for Action-it was nonstop.
M is for Mischeif that we certainly got into.
P is for Party!

I had the time of my life! I worked harder than I ever have, but it was the most REWARDING experience ever.
To my little Chickens- I love you to pieces.
To my Directors with a K- my newest bestest friends.
To those of you who volunteered your time-I love you forever.
Can't wait for next year!

2 comments:

Linds said...

Katie! You did an amazing job organizing and patiently handling the unexpected. We had a great time during our mini stay. Thanks for having us :-)

Terri OConnor said...

Sounds like you had a nice time and did and good job...which is the exact recipe for getting the wonderful job again. YOU are the BEST!!!
love
love