As most of you know, my birthday is coming. There WAS a list of things that I wanted to do before I turned thirty. Didn't happen. Surprise. So, being as I am turning 30 and have accomplished NOTHING...I thought I would start my list over except that it is now a things to do before I am 35.
So, here goes....
1. Go to Yosemite.
2. Get back to my pre-marriage weight.
3. Grow my hair out again.
4. Be successful at something.
5. Get out of debt. Completely.
6. Make a difference in the world.
7. Adopt a baby or six.
8. Change a life.
9. See the Yankees play baseball. Live.
10.Grow my own garden, complete with tomatoes.
11. Be organized.
12. Make my own skirt.
13. Make my own purse.
14. Go somewhere incredible.
15. Take a class.
16. Laugh until I cry.
17. Be a better wife, daughter and sister.
18. Go to a concert and see an artist that I admire...
19. Spend more time on the important things.
20. Spend less time worrying about stupid things.