Monday, July 18, 2011

El Presidente...

So...as of Sunday, I am officially a Primary President.  WHAT?!?
I struggle enough being a normal person and a Sunbeam teacher and they've put me in charge of other people's children.  WHAT?!?!
As nervous (terrified) as I am, I am also incredibly excited.
I have some great women to serve with and cannot wait to see the things we can accomplish together.
So, in looking for some kind of inspiration, I came across an article about a woman that I knew when I was growing up.  I thought she was incredible then.  Then I came across this article in the Church News from 2004 and realized that if she can do it, so can I.  Thanks Sister Cook.  I still admire you...just so you know.

4 comments:

Jess Christensen said...

How exciting! I don't know if Linds told you, but I'll be in town at the end of the month. I'm excited to see you!

Katie said...

EEK! I am so excited to see you too!!!!

Rachel said...

So exciting!! You'll be the best primary president ever!!! And you're awesome.

Linds said...

You are going to do great things, la presidente. I would totally trust you with my (yet unborn) children!