Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful

Wow, what a year. This time of year always gives me time to reflect on things that I am thankful for and probably could not do without. I have been inspired by Jess to list all the things that I am thankful for. Ready? Ok. Tim-best thing that has EVER happened to me. my family-all of you. my awesome friends. the gospel. my eternal family. mrs. buffy. my job. my cute new house. the ability to be able to pay all of my bills. a warm, soft bed. my new couch. my piano. my mama-most amazing person ever. my grandma-past and present. my auntie leanna-seriously...just a 2nd mom. my awesome mother in law. nieces and nephews. brothers. health insurance. modern medicine. a gas furnace. a big bathtub. a big kitchen. washer and dryer that does not squeak. literacy. libraries. my friend's kids. email. facebook. prayers. music. ipods. computers. good coworkers. ability to serve others. a good ward. good books. cable tv. the food network. popcorn. chocolate. snow. sprite. pictures. my guitars. mom's quilts. pasta. calendars. country music. avon. greys anatomy. (weird, I know.) the ability to reconnect with friends. my big feet. sweaters. Payless shoes. the D.I. clean water. bubble bath.
I'm sure that I can think of so many things, so, to everything I forgot...I'm thankful for you.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love Thanksgiving for this very reason--to stop & actually think of all our many blessings. And I, too, am thankful to be able to reconnect with old friends. :) Happy Thanksgiving!!