Monday, April 26, 2010

AMAZING WOMEN

Here is my list of today-Women that I think are amazing.
Mom-you're my mom. that's why.
Mom Jennings- you gave me tim. thanks.
Terri (yes...you in CA)-you always make me feel better!
Lauri-fish-what can i say? you're my lauri-fish.
Jess-just love you.
Rachel Ann- and you too.
Jamie Lee- the sister i never had.
Krista Lynn-ditto
Becky Ann-ditto
Heidi- ditto
Crystal-ditto.
Julia- ditto.
Mary - supermom, super RS president, practically perfect in every way.
Colleen Ricks-for still being vivacious, amazing and beautiful through all your trials.
Natausha-best VT partner ever.
Kendra-just love you to pieces.

There you go. If I forgot you, give me a day or so to add more. :)

3 comments:

Terri OConnor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terri OConnor said...

I had to re comment because Im such a bad typist....

You made me cry...

You brighten my day too.

love love

Rachel said...

YOU are the amazing woman!! And you made me cry...and miss you.