Howdy. It's been a while. I know. It's okay. You can cry tears of joy if you want. I accept that.
So, because it's a new year, I thought I ought to make some goals. Call them resolutions if you wish, but I'm a simple gal, and that's a big word. So, here goes. You may steal them if you'd like..because I know that I'm amazing. Or something.
1. Live more.
2. Cry less.
3. Cook more.
4. Eat less oreos.
5. Be a little bit better every day.
6. Stand up for myself.
7. Stand up for those that cannot or will not.
8. Love more. A lot more.
9. Be a little bit kinder.
10. Learn something.
11. Teach something that matters.
12. Make a difference.
13. Change the world. Even if it's just a little bit.
14. Learn to be okay with myself. All of myself.
15. Be healthy. Period.
16. Allow for mistakes. They happen.
17. Keep toenails painted. Maybe stop biting fingernails.
18. Be a better housekeeper. Or try to be one at all.
19. Fulfill one dream this year. Not sure what it is yet...but stay tuned!
20. Attempt to be super woman and succeed and then celebrate. with cake. and dr. pepper.
There it is. It's in writing, so shall it be written, so shall it be done.
Good luck to you in your goals...wish me luck in mine!