Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Plan...2012 Style.

Howdy.  It's been a while.  I know.  It's okay.  You can cry tears of joy if you want.  I accept that.
So, because it's a new year, I thought I ought to make some goals.  Call them resolutions if you wish, but I'm a simple gal, and that's a big word.  So, here goes.  You may steal them if you'd like..because I know that I'm amazing.  Or something.

1.   Live more.
2.   Cry less.
3.   Cook more.
4.   Eat less oreos.
5.   Be a little bit better every day.
6.   Stand up for myself.
7.   Stand up for those that cannot or will not.
8.   Love more.  A lot more.
9.   Be a little bit kinder.
10. Learn something.
11. Teach something that matters.
12. Make a difference.
13. Change the world.  Even if it's just a little bit.
14. Learn to be okay with myself.  All of myself.
15. Be healthy.  Period.
16. Allow for mistakes.  They happen.
17. Keep toenails painted. Maybe stop biting fingernails.
18. Be a better housekeeper.  Or try to be one at all.
19. Fulfill one dream this year.  Not sure what it is yet...but stay tuned!
20. Attempt to be super woman and succeed and then celebrate.  with cake.  and dr. pepper.

There it is.  It's in writing, so shall it be written, so shall it be done.
Good luck to you in your goals...wish me luck in mine!
K

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I suck at keeping my resolutions. But as I read your list, I know you will accomplish most if not all of them...because you are amazing!!

Katie said...

I tried to keep them pretty simple...so as to be able to acheive them. i should have added...meet best friend ever in SLC for lunch.

Mandy said...

Am stealing these. Except for the non-nail-biting one. I have tried an failed too many times to have hope as far as my nails are concerned. One tense movie and they are stubs once more. Just for the record, I think you're great. Really.