Monday, November 26, 2012

Must Watch Musicals

musicals musicals.jpg
Here we go...
An infamous list of my must watch musicals....

We begin with my all time favorite.  Ever.

1.  Seven Brides for Seven Brothers 
(family, romance, kidnapping, dancing brothers with axes...and singing)
2.  Phantom of the Opera 
3.  Singin' in the Rain
4.  My Fair Lady (sheesh...more Audrey, you say?  yes.)
5.  Fiddler on the Roof
6.  Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
7.  Grease- the first one.  only.
8.  Ooooooooooo-klahoma.
9.  The Sound of Music
10. An American in Paris
11. On the Town
12. White Christmas
13. Funny Face (and more Audrey....)
14. Mamma Mia
15. Newsies
16. Annie
17. Mary Poppins (this so should have been higher on the list...)
18. Hello Dolly (the ONE thing by Babs that I actually enjoy)
19. Anything Goes
20. Cinderella (the original...not the Whitney Houston one. Blech.)
21. The Unsinkable Molly Brown
22. South Pacific
23. Carousel (I know...terrible, terrible man...good, good music)
24. State Fair
25. Les Miserables (AAACK! Can't wait anymore!)

So there it is.
If you haven't seen them, you should.
Seriously.
Now, I have to go work on my list of Christmas movies.

No comments: